Dear Wallace Teal-- your account of the many things you and Janny did
to fight her PD, and the successes she achieved, was really inspiring.
It is terribly hard, though, not to be able to "close" the issue of WHY
she died so sudeenly. I do hope that your efforts in that direction will
bear fruit.  The bike ride sounds like a great idea--a nice variation on
all the "walks" we do.  As for her poetry, I do hope you will share some
of it with us here on the list--I'll look forward to that!  Be assured that
you have many friends here, and we want you to stay connected....

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 79/8, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"