Thanks, Camilla.  It's quite a challenge to build an understanding of certain
conditions which affect the brain.  I'm trying to do that regarding PD, and
other effects of dysregulation of certain neurotransmitters & hormones.  The
purpose is to clarify for myself as much as possible my own experiences over
my lifetime in that regard; with the larger purpose of sharing this info with
my children, as much is genetic, & I'm in the "Knowledge is Power" camp.
 Thank you for your presence on this list.  You bring a special touch for
sure!    Mary Legan  55/5 & parttime cg for Earl 86/1.