From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of KEn Becker
Sent:   Friday, October 10, 1997 1:56 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: Where's Da Email?

Barb M: You apparently don't know how email works on the net, so I will
explain:
When you post email, and if you expect it to show up in the near future, on
the net, it is really stored in a humongous rubber bag, made from old
airplane tires. The bag fills until it either splits at the seams,  or it
gets so full that the email has to go somewhere, so it starts pumping into
the wires until everyone gets some, often some that they really want to read,
sometimes it may even be addressed to them!  It is 'specially timed to arrive
when the recipient has no time to read it!  At other times when the recipient
(I LOVE that word! ) is bored, or needs to be cheered up, the bag just keeps
growing, to prevent too much cheer from arriving at the right time! I am
really surprised the MicroSoft people never explained this to you!   P.S.
don't tell Ivan, but when you think email has been lost, it is really being
kept in a vault in the basement of the NPF in Miami, but this is a closely
guarded secret! Ken (the trouble-maker) B.