Mary Rack--------

Thanks for your reply.  My mother has been put on prozac.  She was also =
on amyptrylline (? spelling) but stopped it because she slept all of the =
time.  I have gotten her involved in taking some music lessons and she =
seems interested in this but only if I will be by her side to practice.  =
We are taking things one step at a time and I am trying my best to keep =
her positive about life.  She still needs time to learn about her =
disease and as I provide her information, she seems to be progressing in =
a positive manner.  Mom has always been a negative person and she just =
needs positive re-enforcement all the time.  I am the one that requested =
the prozac from the doctor.  I will keep asking him for medicine if her =
condition continues.

Mom sees a neurologist in Columbia, MO.  I would like for her to go to =
KU Med Ctr but don't know how to get her involved with this center so =
that Medicare and her co-insurance will pay for it.  Any suggestions or =
guidelines.

Boy, am I glad I found ya'll, too!!!!

Becky Hunt, C/G for MOM, Bobbie (73/2)  :->=00=00