Ivan, m'friend....

I've been thinking 'bout ya the past few days and want to let ya know how much
I like you and appreciate you.  Respect, too....

We're both walking on similar paths, and are heading towards the same
destination, but we're each getting' there in our own way.  Neither route is
the wrong one... just different from the other.  I value the differences in
you that makes you so uniquely YOU and enjoy the glimpses I get of you
traveling your path even as I travel mine.

I admire your tenacity immensely (even tho it sometimes frustrates me) and
that determination to get accomplished those things important to you.

I treasure your wonderful way with words when you take a mental flight of
fancy and share it with us here on the List.  When you paint a verbal picture
for us, I can see everything you describe down to the tiniest, most colorful
detail.  THAT'S the power of your words, Ivan....

Finally, I recognize I tend to jump on your back when you come out of what I
consider to be 'left field" and tell someone the "correct" way to speak.
Please know my response is more of a "knee-jerk" one rather than a spiteful
one meant to cause you any pain.  I'd never want to do THAT to anyone, much
less someone like you whom I really care about.

You're "good people," Ivan.... and I'm glad to know you.

Love to ya.....

Barb Mallut