^^^^^^GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  47/10   [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses  55 deg. F   trees swaying in the
sun
Dear List, and especially, the many New Listmembers,

   Many of us find it very helpful, when trying to give advice to each
other,  if the PWP or the caregiver can provide a "standardized" ID after
your closing signature, or in your banner-style greeting.

    The ID is simple to create and use, and informative.

     It consists of the PWP's current age in years, a diagonal slash
("/"), and the years since the onset of Parkinson's.

      Mine, for example, is "47/10" as displayed above.

       May I suggest that we consider all using the ID, or some variation
of it?

        Any suggestions to improve it?

Yours,

Ivan Suzman, 47/10