Dear Yen

Excessive movement as a troublesome side efect of sinemet or madopar are very
usual. To determine which strategy to fight it, makes sense it might be
helpfull to know more about when you take which med's and when you have which
symptoms.
The sinemet takem after a meal is usual not effective, specially not if the
meal had amino acids.
It can be very worthwile to invest energy in systematic analysing ones
if they have more information from you. Don't