For Ervin McCarthy
My wife has had much better general health since she commenced taking
Pycnogenol (the Maritime Pine bark extract).  Her sister also has had
good response.  The people we purchase it from are called Kaire (etc).
The have branches in a number of countries.  The address of the
international arm of the company is -

Kaire International, Inc.
380 Lashley Street
Longmont, Colorado 80501 U.S.A.

I'm sure if you contact them they will inundate you with information!

There are no doubt other firms who sell similar products.  These people
claim that the pine bark extract is superior to the grape seed extract,
those who sell the grape seed extract claim that is the best.  Other
folk we know who are taking the grape seed extract have also gained
benefit.  They are both powerful anti-oxidants.

I do not have PD, my wife is the PWP, 67/9months, but I have taken
Pycnogenol with the result that hip joints that were painful, are now
less so.  I have changed to grape seed extract, as that is cheaper
here.  Is giving me the same relief.

Regards, Lionel Modra