we need your help.  Jim is up to 0.5 tid + his usual dosage of 2
(25/100)Sinemet every two hours until 7 in evening.  His handwriting is best
it has been in 5 years, he definitely sleeps better, but his speech is the
worst its ever been and he is more absent-minded with mild hallucinations.
 Would a adjustment of the Sinemet dosage help? Are we overdosed on Sinemet?
 Do we have to ride thru this to get to the other end? Jim's neuro has no
experience with Mirapex.  Jim is his first patient to try it.  So we are all
flying pretty blind.  Can anyone with any experience help us out?.  Jim
(62/14) was so discouraged this morning when I told him we might have to
lower the dosage of Mirapex that he cried in dispair.  He was so hopeful of
this drug.  He wants to keep going.
Arlene (caretaker)   [log in to unmask]