Earl, 86/1, has trouble rising from a chair.  I've seen portable seat lifts
advertised.  Are these quite helpful?  Are some better than others?

He also has difficulty getting himself turned to get out of a car.  Do the
portable swivel seats make things easier?  Are some better than others?

Thanks for any hints you can send my way...........    Who benefits the most
when we help make life a little easier & happier for anyone?  I'm hoping that
those of you who help those of us notice the healthy effects within
yourselves! ............Mary Legan 55/5