Dear Arlene-- from Peter's experience with a really BAD hallucinating
experience on Mirapex (at start of 2nd week, lowest dose) I would really
encourage you to see if Jim's Sinemet should be reduced. He is on a
higher does than Peter was (20/200 every 3 hrs).  Peter was also the
first patient his neuro had put on mirapex, and the Sinemet was NOT
reduced.  In the reports of the trials, it states that the patients on
Mirapex reduced their Sinemet "27% on average", but this is NOT in the
package insert, which was all the info our neuro had.  Many listmembers
have had their Sinemet (or agonists like Permax) redsuced as Mirapex is
increased--some have not--but it may be worth a try for Jim. Good luck!

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 79/8, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"