Well my dad just finished week 2 on the Mirapex - if you ask HIM
how he feels he'll say "well maybe a little better" - if you ask me
or my mom we'll say a  ZIILLION times better !

he may not be walking as good as he should but mentally he is doing much
better. Talking eating etc.

Well yesterdya we were out doing some yard work and my dad was sitting on the
porch. All of a sudden he got up and went in - then came out with the
weedwaker and walked to the mail box and weekwacked aroung it !

Now this doesn't sound like much - but two weeks ago he couldn't have
made the walk to the mailbox (150 feet) let alone drag the weed wacker there
and then wack too !

So we are very excited !

best of luck to all of you too !

Donna

-                  Donna Bassolino-Klimas,  Ph.D.
                   Bristol Myers Squibb Pharma. Res. Inst.
                   Department of Macromolecular Structure
                   P.O. Box 4000    Room H3812
                   Princeton, N.J.  08543 4000