On Mon, 13 Oct 1997 B. Bruce Anderson wrote:

>SOMEBODY NEEDS TO TELL A JOKE!  Not me, thankyouverymuch.  But my last
>one did generate about 35 messages to the List (plus about a dozen
>directly to me).  Actually, it may have been a reaction of two that
generated all the other reactions.  And much of the discussion centered

Do we need to guess which two those were? Hmmmm...I don't think so.
Appreciated hearing from several of you though...thanks. :)

Since I don't go in for scams...and without meaning to offend...how about
the following bit of humor in answer to your request:

JOKE OF THE DAY

A woman leans over to a guy in a bar and says, "Make me feel like a real
woman."

The guy takes off his shirt and says, "Here...iron this."

C.Nistler
The urge to perform is not an indication of talent.
                                                Garrison Keillor