From:   donald mckinley[SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:   Monday, October 13, 1997 8:28 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        don't  know what to say

      ever since my fall my leg.back are driving crazy. my baby won,t =
eat
only dirt. tryed to eat some ofmy steak. would not. and ever since i =
sent
that  carzy post about mind over mater and your email city at the end. i
feel i made to many  mad as ihave not got any feed back. i don't feel as =
am much help to any one.  i promesed judith richerds,cammila i woul not =
walk
in front of truck. ikeep my promes. but it sure is hard to keep i have a =
van
with handles to help toget in. elec lift toput my cart in. my van ijust =
turn
and slide douwn to the running board. hold till vivian brings my cart to =
me.
i do want to give up 25yrs is long time tofight.  guess this just other =
bad
day. so long.

                                                          =
                                                          lima,ohio