At 09:42 PM 10/13/97 -0400, Bob Hirschfeld wrote:
>Hi y'all--
>
>As the webmaster of KTVU-TV in San Francisco, I've posted a story on our
>web site done by one of our reporters that may be of interest to the
>members of the list.

Bob - this is really fantastic!!!  I would urge everybody on the list to
view it; and if they don't have a full internet connection, to take your
URL to a person whose computer does have it - and Real Video as well.

Thank you for putting it on the internet and thank you for posting your
letter advising us of it.  Tom's name is already familiar to many of us,
and it does us all good to see him in action.

Best wishes especially to your father-in-law.

Art

Arthur Hirsch [] [log in to unmask] [] Lewisville, TX

               Always Remember This:
     Happiness Is Right, So Choose Happiness