Linda,
Thanks for your message.  There were many points of similarity between
your initial experience and developing experience with PD and those I have
experienced, except that my PD started on my right side and is still
basically confined to that area.  The tiredness, weariness, and lack of
energy, however, is basically identical.  I am still working, though I
don't know how much longer that will be the case.  I experienced my first
symptoms in 1989.

I hope your disability hearing goes well.  You write well.  Thanks for
taking your time to share your experience.

Howard Cohrt