To:  Whitie and John
My mother was put on prozac at my suggestion.  The first week she =
functioned in a fog.  Her dose is 10 mg every morning.  Now she is foggy =
for about 2-3 hours after taking her meds but I am not sure if it is the =
Prozac or the combination of all the drugs she takes (Artane, Requip).  =
She feels depressed starting about 6 PM every day.  However, be aware, =
she was a very negative person before the PD was diagnosed.  Mom feels =
she does better with the Prozac and I will support her decision.  I =
think taking Prozac will end up being an individual thing,  works for me =
but the drug may be different for you.  Be glad to answer any specific =
questions with experience with Prozac.
Becky Hunt, CG of Mom, 73/2, Sedalia, Missouri, USA