 i don't know how many hurd the today show on music. i for one recemened it
when i was young called them beer joint or night clubs. he had the larges
dance floor in lima. all people from18 to 23. so i leaned to dance young. so
when i got pd i could not walk for 8yrs.decided to try and walk went to
hosp. to learn had all kinds of trouble. vivian could not under stand why
cause we could dance we would get standind clapping when we quit. it got so
lot of young and old wanted to dance with me. so when my nexet time i had to
go i took my radio a long. told the to hold on to me as she usely did. i
plate a song and we be gan to dance. it about floored her. we found it long
go music does help. so lot of times i just play music as i go for short
walk. i will not say it will help every one but try it.

                                                     lima,ohio  72/25

                                                     I.Y.Q.don&vivian