Dorothy--

You don't have to aologize to the list--that's one of the functions the
list serves, to listen to the hurts others have and offer support.  It
helps to know others are having the same--or worse!--problems that we
have.  It also makes us PWP reflect on how we've been treating our
caregivers lately.  Have we blown off their medical problem because it
doesn't sound as bad as our symptoms?  Have we begun to take for granted
all the individual helps that, taken together in an entire day, use up a
lot of their time and energy?  I.e., each morning, my husband chops up
four or five kinds of fruit while I'm downloading messages and serves me
up a bowlwhen I'm finished; he chops faster than I can and he says he
wants to help me keep away from laxatives, which it does accomplish.  I
could do it myself, and sometimes do, but usually I let him. I'm sure
some mornings I may neglect to thank him--but not this a.m.,  because you
reminded me!  Thanks, Dorothy.

Kathy Kunz 62/3

P.S.  I don't want to hear from Art and the other "Baja Oklahoma"
denizens about what a "great game" that was last Saturday.  At least it
didn't rain much on us!  KK