Is there anyone out there who had been taking pergolide and has been
changed to mirapec?

I am on a screening list for palladotomy and I would like to know if
I would be better off with the new medication

I have been taking Sinemet 25/100 one full and three 1/2 sinemet
25/100. Also, I have been taking Pergolide .25 gm. (12 capsules) per
day.

Most of my trouble comes from dyskenesia. When that's not bothering
me I have a geat deal of trouble with my feet freezing.

Also to anyone who has had surgery is there any improvement in your
feeling? That is, can you walk better than you could before the
surgery?

Would appreciate an answer on e-mail if possible.       Thanks   DAN
MAIROSE LURV15A