At 11:28 AM 10/15/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Linda,
>Thanks for your message.  There were many points of similarity between
>your initial experience and developing experience with PD and those I have
>experienced, except that my PD started on my right side and is still
>basically confined to that area.  The tiredness, weariness, and lack of
>energy, however, is basically identical.  I am still working, though I
>don't know how much longer that will be the case.  I experienced my first
>symptoms in 1989.
>
>I hope your disability hearing goes well.  You write well.  Thanks for
>taking your time to share your experience.
>
>Howard Cohrt

Thanks Howard.  I appreciate you pointing out your similarities.  I've not
heard much about the tiredness, lack of energy, weariness etc.  I am told by
my primary care physician that it is part of PD, and by a friend whose aunt
has PD, but, you know sometimes you wonder which came first and what is
connected to what!

Best Regards,
Linda (48/4)  [log in to unmask]