 Hi Dorothy,

Thanks a million for writing to us.. When I know something I've done has
helped someone, it makes me feel SO much better.....

 Sometimes I get that AWFUL SINKING FEELING--like today, when I had a
2-HOUR OFF-PERIOD,  from 5:30 - 7:30 PM.  Then, I think about this
wonderful List-a "cyberfamily" for me-and UP go my spirits.

   Tonight my friend Peter called, and he was down in the dumps!  I
talked to him and invited him to come over and look at the Parkinson's
List with me.  Just talking about it ELEVATED me, and it  helped give me
a brightness while talking with him, that cheered him up a bit.

    Dorothy, I've been through a lot this year, not only PD, but also
losing my home and my pet kitty to a fire, exhausting reconstruction, and
now, recovery back home after a year away.  The List has been a refuge
for me--it keeps me connected....

Take good care of yourself and Richard,

Ivan (47/10)

^^^^^^GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  47/10   [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses   46  deg. F overcast