Charles,

        Given that it's been 2 weeks since you faxed your letter, I suggest
another.  This time send it via eMail.  Hyatt Hotels has a web page and
comment form.  The URL for the comment is:

http://www.hyatt.com/cgi-bin/hyatt.pl

It is syntactically correct so if you have cut and paste capabilities, you
can lift it from this message.

A few years ago my buddy with ALS had a bad experience with an airline.
His wife complained and threatened to sue.  They received apologies and
other considerations.  The bottom line was that they didn't give up.

FWIW.

Take care,
Jeff