Hi---although I have posted a few messages, I thought it would be best =
to let everyone know a little bit about our history.=20
My mother has been falling for years.  About two years ago, a =
neurologist finally determined she had PD.  A second opinion was =
obtained with the same diagnosis.
My mother has always been depressed and dependent and her PD has =
intensified these feelings.  She tries hard and works real well most of =
the time.  Her shaking is controlled with Artant and Requip but she =
averages two to three hard falls a day.  Just standing there and =
then--bam--fell.  This is the most difficult thing for everyone to =
handle at this time.=20
Everyone's comments in the discussions has really helped me to =
understand some of her needs.  Thanks to all.
Becky Hunt, CG of Mom, 73/2, Sedalia, Missouri, USA