Parkinson's Friends:

Within the past week or two I have begun to notice a swelling of the left
ankle and lower left leg.  During the past few years there have been
intermittent periods when congestive heart failure acts up and that seems
to have contributed to the swelling and extreme low blood pressure
temporarily.

I would appreciate your sharing with me your knowledge as to what you have
found to be the cause and corrective steps required if and when you
experience leg swelling. My neurologist and primary physician have revised
the medications recently and I speculate that one of the changes is
causing the side effects.

My neurologist has modified my list of medications within the past few
weeks and now I am taking Mirapex ( 1 mg 3x) and have been taken off
Parlodel. I take one Sinemet CR 50/200 once a day. and one Sinemet CR
25/100 three times a day as well as 1/2 of one Sinemet CR 25/100 three
times a day.

I take two Paxil 20 mg in place of Zolof.

I continue to take Lasix 80mg one time daily.

A. Lee [log in to unmask]