---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 1997 10:47:40 -0400 (EDT)
From: donald mckinley <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: vivian respones

Hi Janice,

  I will respond since you wrote me. Yes I am content to stay in the back
ground  when it   comes to the internet. I didn't know Don told you all his
feelings for me, he has  always  told me and I felt that was all that
mattered but maybe him telling his feelings will help other men tell thiers.
The old saying "love is blind" I've always said I'm glad because being
pretty  in Don's eyes is enough and it does help ones selfesteem.  Thanks
for     writing you help make my day.

                                             I.Y.Q.Vivian

                                                     lima,ohio
                                                   72/25