In a message dated 97-10-15 16:26:00 EDT, Barbara Mallut  wrote:

<< Another thing you might mention to Hyatt, Charlie, EVEN if you don't
ACTUALLY
 do this, is that you're Internet/Web-savvy and will make a POINT of posting
 message on the Internet/Web specially concerning this one incidence with the
 Hyatt organization. >>

I do not believe this will do much in terms of affecting the business, but it
is worth a try as the awareness of this problem has been posted.
I am very incensed at this kind of insensitivity by the staff, probably too
greedy that they sold you out for a better price.  I would certainly contact
my congressman who thrives on serving his/her people, and inquire about
apology, amends, corrections, and possibly a law suit, even if it be small
claims court, maybe even with former Mayor Koch as the judge.  Give them hell
Charlie!!!...

Michel Margosis