Anne!

 My name is Rae Paterson and I am contacting you from Switzerland.  I am
69/dx.1987.

My daily  medical "Cocktail" has included Tasmar since the 10th.October.  The
first dosage  prescribed is 300mg.  (3 x 100mg.) + 1'000mg.  Madopar ( 4 x
250mg)  and 1,125mg.  Permax  (2 x 0,5mg.  and 1 x 0,250mg) etc.

It is naturally too early to judge the effects of the Tasmar,  but it would
be most useful to know what one could especially have to look out for.  Up
till now, I form the impression that I am more "on" than "off" than I was
prior to taking the Tasmar  and would be happy if this could be translated
into a "fact".

I am pleased therefore to join Peter Dawkins from Australia and Dale
Severance from NY in saying that I would appreciate your view as to your
personal experience with this  new drug so that each of us can be guided in
our own way.

In conclusion,  may I add that the very interest that your observation has
provoked tells us  how ifortunate it is that "Our List" exists at all and how
indebted we are to our host university in Toronto and to all those volunteers
who devote so much time and effort into making it all possible.

With kind regards

[log in to unmask] (Rae Paterson)