Thank you Barb Mallut, Dennis Greeneand DebbiWHite.

 I HATE PD today!!  I feel like throwing plates and smashing them . can
you relate?  Feel like my temper is going to explode.
Don't know why these feelings are dominating.  What happened to peace??

  I'm feeling trapped and depressed today..have a fever, sweating
whenever my meds kick in. get soaked-FIVE T-shirt changes today.  This
sweating is driving me nuts. Wonder if itsNADH....why am I sweating?  Is
it Sinemet? Is it Mirapex.

Taking 27 pills a day.  Managing is getting overwhelming.  No VIvian like
Don has.

   Looked in the mirror at a VERY tired unshaven man who looks roadweary.
Getting up every three hours at night is taking a toll on me. Looking
drawn.

I am  So pissed at the NPF not answering me. Wish the LIstMEMBERS could
put the screws to the NPF decision-makers.  Wish the  Listmembers could
fax and call and write I am going to post again on NPF tricks.

 Feel so frustrated by having to go to City Welfare...where is the
miracle-it's your letters about massage,  and Debbi White who noticed
that I lost my kitty last year in the fire...
Thank you for writing.... a ray of hope on a black day of gloom.

IVAN
^^^^^^GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  47/10   [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses     deg. F