Reply to message from [log in to unmask] of Thu, 16 Oct

>Hi, Nancy.
>
>The only other name that I know Mirapex goes by is its generic --
>Pramipexole. Seeing that we're talking about one of the hot new dopamine
>agonists on the "PD Scene", I have to wonder about how current your neuro is
>on the subject of PD meds.
>
>Good Luck
>
>PS: That "Old Parkie" reference sounds mighty familiar. Did we ever bump into
>each other in the PD Chat room??

Hi Jack
Yes my neuro is very much aware of the medications.  Unfortunately I have
Shy Drager which is different from PD. I am in excellent hands where I go.
My neuro. is excellent not only in terms with his Movement disorders
knowledge but also a caring physician.  I have not heard of too many physicians
who have those two qualifications.  Not to mention other professional
qualifications that he has.

Thank you thought for your concern. I appreciate that you took your time to
tell me about the new drug.

Angel

GO TRIBE!!!