I probably feel today as bad, physically, as I have since I was
diagnosed!!!  My feet keep sticking to the damn floor whenever I'm inside
now.  I lurched across the room the second I walked into my office, swore
outloud - and then a moment of panic set in.  This is starting to get
serious much sooner than I thought  It's aggravated my bad back, which is
killing me.  And I have an abscessed tooth which has to be pulled out on
Tuesday - I breath with my mouth open all the time which dries out my
teeth.  And my feet are painful all the time from all the lurching.  Shit.

Bruce A.