Hi, Kathryn.  I can't take credit for the info...just forwarded it for
Mary Rack <[log in to unmask]> who was having listserve problems.  Barb

On Thu, 16 Oct 1997, Kathrynne Holden, MS,RD wrote:

> Barbara Patterson wrote: > > I hereby share with you the URL and 800
number of the mail order firm "Salsa Express": > > > >
http://www.salsaexpress.com > > > > 1-800-437-2572 (1-800-43SALSA) > >
Barbara, I vouch for Salsa Express -- they provide some of Steve's >
dietary staples! >

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing