  i hope out side of ken did not misunderstand  me. lot of things you can
email some one whith out puting a lot on the net. i am adding lot of names
to my message box. some thing will be for every one some may not be inerest
in what you have to say. as i said i have trouble under staning there email
at the beging of a post. that is why i think we should put email at the end
of a post on the net. i hope i am right as lot got up set of all mail they
see. but still put poem and some good clean joke on the net. boy i just
don't make sence do ken i am glad you read betwenn my lines. so some
feedback wiil go with the vote on what to do.

                                                      lima,ohio 72/25
                                                      I.Y.Q.don&vivian