Ken--I'm one up on you, because I HAVE "SEEN" Don and Vivian, in a neat
article Don sent from their local paper, complete with color photo! I
can testify that they are both as "handsome" on the outside as they
are "beautiful" within!  :-)  And really in there pitching to raise the
awareness of their town about PD-- why am I not surprised ????

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 79/8, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"