Whitie -

I think(?!) they started my Mom on Permax this week in addition to the
sinemet.  I'm going tup to Boston to see her tomorrow.  I'll let you know in
a couple of days.

emily ([log in to unmask]) for Mom 76/3 months
NY

<<
 Hi all ;
 My mother just started PERMAX at one 0.05 mg. a day, can anyone tell me
 if they are using permax, and if it helps much ?
 she also takes 3- SINEMET CR  25/100 a day spaced at about 4 hours.
 The new neuro that rx'd it, said it will help with, getting up from a chair,
and
 with the walking problem. I asked for mirapex, but he thinks permax will
work
 better on the walking problems.          WHITIE