Listees -

I'm thinking there's an underlying cause to much of the frustration we all, PWPs and CARERS, feel from time to time, and that is the SYSTEM.  Whenever I read posts from places like Denmark or the Netherlands, where ill/disabled people are apparently treated with the dignity deserved by every human being, and compare it with the miserly insults endured by the ill/disabled in the USA, I'm enraged.  And then I remember that if I'm not part of the solution, I'm part of the problem.  And it's a biiiiigggg problem, health care, social services, taxes........and it's gonna take a looong time to fix,  it's overwhelming.   So, friends, if you know of  anybody out there in politicsland addressing this problem, please let me know, 'cause I'm ready to join the bandwagon.  Maybe, once Udall is passed, McCain et al would be willing to joust with another dragon?

Mary Rack