Ok... this sounds very interesting .... I'm a bit "lost' on how Selegiline
...or rather what symptoms Selegiline is suppose to help. By any chance does
it help with the muslce spasms/torsion ???? Thanks for any and all info you
will be sending. Take care and best wishes from an Elf in TN... Romona
Elf wife to Tony (my hero), and mom to Tori (age 9, nda), Zach (age 7,
multichallenged), Cory (age5, multichallenged). The boys have no definative
Dx but several labels... nystagmus, strubismus, Dystonia, Parkinsonism,
Asthma, Execma, Hypotonia, Spasticity....ect  Collectively the
Dystonia/Parkinsonism effects the boys from eyes to toes. Currently Zach's
taking Sinemet, Lodosyn and Cory is taking Amantadine and Gabapectin. He's
also had 3 rounds of Botox, uses a walker or WC for mobility
http://members.aol.com/Elf808/index.html
Moderator for the Dystkids List(ette) for kids who have Dystonia or
familymembers with Movement disorders.