Bonjour, Pierre Hulsebus <[log in to unmask]>
>** Confidential **
>
>My father has developed Parkensons and is looking to me for som assistance finding
>him a better mouse.
>
>He has a diffucult time directing the mouse on his computer.  I have adjusted the
>mouse sensitivity to slow, I have mapped the keyboard as a mouse.  None of this
>seems effective.

There are a lot of different mouse devices. My favourite is the trackpoint (the
nipple-like joystick in the middle of the keyboard. Trackballs are sometimes
difficult to control but the very best of them is the E-Z BALL from Microsoft.
Unfortunately, it only has a left button, though if you use Win95 you can get
round that.

Has he tried the Glide Pad ot trackpad? Some like that.

I actually have the trackpoint built into my laptop, and use a Microsoft Mouse
as well, for days when I am on.

--
Jeremy Browne - [log in to unmask]
Hampshire, UK