From: James Hunt <[log in to unmask]>
To: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Permax questions reply
Date: Friday, October 17, 1997 2:23 PM

This is the drug the neurologist started my mother on.  Over the last two
years, she has tried Sinnemet, Artance, Requip, and Permax.  Eeach time she
goes back to the Artane and Permax combination.  Very expensive drug
though.  She starts slowing down about 1 hour before dose time.  She takes
Permax at 7 A, 1 P, and 7 P.
Becky Hunt, CG of Mom, 73/2, Sedalia, Missouri, USA