Camilla, that is nice to hear, about Don and Vivian, but I am not surprised!
 I wish we had pictures of everyone here on the list, so we could see how our
mental pictures of each other matches reality. I have a color flatbed
scanner, but I don't know how to use it to put a photo on the list,  it is
probably not too difficult, though.  Meanwhile I try to compare each person
to a known celebrity.  I picture you, for example as looking like a thin dark
haired Angela Lansbury , and Peter as Harry Morgan, formerly on MASH, am I
even close? Ken B