Don, I think you should put about 99% of what you post, for the whole list,
the other 1%  is for times you want to say something private, or that might
only be interesting to the other person.  Camilla said something about you
and Vivian, that she has seen your picture and knows how (nice) you and
Vivian look, and the good things you do for Parkinsons' awareness. This gave
me an idea, that we could try to get everyone's picture on the list, so we
could know how the people compare to how we THINK they look, meanwhile I try
to guess what well known person each one looks like.  I picture you like Jack
Lemmon, the actor, am I close? Ken B