Carol Channing?  MOI????

SMAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!! <---- Barb wallops Ken for saying THAT!)

GAWD, Ken... she's 150 years old by now!   And with all due respect to Ms.
Channing, she looks it!

I've been asked for my autograph for years by folks from places Kansas, Iowa,
and Wyoming.  When I ask 'em WHO they think I am, the reply is always
"Stephanie Powers," so I guess if you're originally from the Mid-West, I'll
look like Stephanie Powers to you <grin>.

Personally, I've stood right next to her at a coupla horseshows or indoor polo
matches and saw absolutely no resemblance at all.  But then whadda I
know? <no comment please>

Either way, I'm a few inches taller than Stephanie Powers and have a few
pounds on her.  And I've been too busy to have my own TV program like she did
a few years ago with Robert Wazzisname.

Gee.. I've got the time NOW - I wonder if he's free? <giggle>

Sooooooo... ya got the picture of who I look like now?

Barb Mallut