Michel Margosis wrote:
><<  I will give AOL a little more time, before I switch. >>
>

>Why? What advantages does it have over other servers, or is it just a matter
>of inertia?
>I am looking!!!

Michel, AOL has many advantages like:

1.  You can read "Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire" while you wait for a
connection. The next time you want to log on, I would recommend Will
Durant's history series.
2.  You can meditate while waiting (but would have trouble holding the
position as long as it would take until the connection was made)!
3.  You could write a case history for Harvard Business Review entitled
"AOL: A Study in Incompetance and Customer Alienation"
4. You could write a non-fiction investigative report entitled "The
Nefarious Plot: AOL's Attempt to Fill America's Mental Hospitals"
                                                                        Peace, John