hello sybersyblyngs

i am grateful to jim bill for his enquiry re gdnf
i did a preliminary search the other day
but didn't find the university of kentucky reference that he mentioned
so i put on my 'search and destroy' hat this morning
and found three references to the work on-going at the u. of k.

i thought they might make interesting reading for all of us
especially when we are feeling a tad down or frustrated

there have been suggestions on the list
in re the porcine fetal transplant studies
about renaming our common affliction Porkinson's Disease

but in this multi-faceted race to the big 'c'
what if the winner is the gdnf studies on rats and monkeys?
what'll we rename it ??

yours in sylly syber land

janet