Well Ken, you're way offbase on the "thin" and "Angela Lansbury", but
dair is still a bit dark---call it "grizzled?  I've always thought of
myself as more like my teenage ideal, Katharine Hepburn!  And Peter as
Harry Morgan? No way....closer would be an older (now thinner) version of
a Charles Boyer type--are you old enough to know whom I refer to ;>)
As for YOU---I don't know what he *looked* like, but I think of you as
"Ken Kesey"the Merry Prankster---didn't he write "One Flew Over the
Cuckoo's Nest"? I'll bet you could have done that!

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 79/8, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"