On Sat, 18 Oct 1997 01:02:46 -0400 Mail Joyce44 said:
>Camilla or anyone who knows the answer..
>
>How can the "tailer"  same as header but at the end of the message
>be eliminated...its eating up a lot of useless paper.
>I dont mind the front header cause it gives the sender's email address for
>personal reply.
>Chuck CG for Joyce

Chuck--I'm not a computer techie, and I don't even "play one on TV", so
I hope Jeff Jones or one of the other experts on the list can answer you.
I don't have "tailers" on my mail, so can't respond! Sorry---

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 79/8, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"