David Moreland, 54/10, bilateral pallidotomy 8/95.

Here is my experience so far with Mirapex. I have been on mMirapex about
two weks. I am taking 1.5 mg. 1/2 of 1.5pill at 6:00am and 2:00pm. I was
taking sinemet 25/100 every two hours. Some times I would have to take two.
But would still have frequent "offs". At least one significant one avery day.
With mirapex at the 1.5 leval I have not had an "off" time yet and that has
been a week now. I generally feel better, more energy. My cognative
abilities seem to be improved. It feels like I have just come out of the
fog. I have reduced Sinemet to one 25/100 every 2-1/2 hours and it seems to
work fine. It seems great right now, but it could be like my experience
with Symmetrel. Back in the days of my grand displays of dyskinesia I
started taking Symmetrel and for about two weeks my dyskinesia was
significantly reduced but it came back the next week. I am not ready to
call this a success yet but it is showing promising first impressions. I
will check in again in a couple of weeks or so.
Thahs the way it is in Salem as of 10/13/97

May you have Mercy, Peace and love in abundance.(Jude 2)

David L. Moreland