 well i will start with ken i have trouble on what to put on the or email
some say to much personal stuff on the net email it. i am afrait i mifht say
on the net that i might hurt some one. as my life is to help pwp people.
iforget some time who i am answering to. i print out just about every letter
yous says re mail 99% of what you post. so i will tyry and do what is right.
i have windows 95 use 3.01 as my server remends. have word perfect 6.01 and
7 don't know how to use. cut and paste  trailes loose me as i am self
taught. we out brain of a bird. even thoug i have i made BIG money when i
ouned my ouwn buss. hosp got it all 5 of my homes.but i still got big one.
eat what i want so not bad off. vivian say i look like crazy old man walter
some body can send pic as soon as learn how to. camill i alreay mis placed
you post. about email name at the start. i get gooft up. i think it was
janet that would go. had lot of ......------ like that but finly got to her.
i am putting lot of the reglers in my message box so i will get every thing
right.when you get stage 5 boy do you get mixted up. camilla,judith richards
help me when i was ready to pull the blug. did not think i was of any help
to pwp any more. i fight hear in touwn newspaper for us. even bike path to
get round on. we like to go to the malls with asking like ababy. we can do
if we want to. but you got to want to. i just had the vet put my baby of
16yrs to sleep boy it was hard to do stiil cry over it. best for vet said.
easy for him to say. janet i can,t write as well as can or this new keyboard
can,t spell or make any sence out of any thing i want to say.there is so
much i want to say but don,t know how. i cut grass put in patio, mulch all
round. am sorry i just know what more to say. i just hope i still got pwp
friends. thanks for all yor help don,t look at my tears don