Barb M FIRST (getting up off the floor after getting walloped, and then
embarassed) I haven't seen Carol Channing for about 20 years, but I always
thought she was quite attractive, but if you think SHE is old, you should see
some of the "age enhanced" folks that hang around my part of the
country...their wrinkles have wrinkles! they walk around saying "oh to be 85
again!" But back to the important thing: if YOU look like Stefanie Powers, I
want your autograph! She is on my top ten list of "Babes" if I can say that
here! Oops, I think I hear the "Word Police" marching up my walk in their
tush-kicking boots...................Whoa!!!!! Well now we KNOW we need to
have our pictures on the list,  so we can appreciate the beautiful people!
Ken B