Hi Connie and any other interested parties.

To get to the undernet you need to use a program called PIRCH.
This can be downloaded from the internet (I think at www.pirch.com
or try your servers' ftp site).  PIrch is easy to install, as it is a self
extracting zip file,  just click in the file you have down loaded and
follow
the on-screen instructions.

Once you have pirch installed, configure it with your name, and e-mail
address (how to do this will be obvious when you have the program in
front of you), and give yourself a nickname (this is the name that will
appear on the chat channel screen).  Select either the Las Vegas or
Phoenix UNDERNET server and log on  (you need to be already logged
on to your internet provider). A long message will scroll across your
screen. Wait until you are advised that you are logged on then type

          /join #parkinsons   .

After a short delay the screen will change and you will be logged on to
 #parkinsons chat.

For a fuller explaination try Marvin Giles' home page.  I don't recall his
URL but you can reach it via a link on the PD information page of my
homepage, the address of which is in my signature group.

I look forward to meeting you.

Zebra (aka Dennis, on the PD List).

Dennis Greene 47/10
http://members.networx.net.au/~dennisg/